Wednesday, May 11, 2016

9:04 PM - Wednesday Night (Home)


So, taking a break from my assignments, I decided to lay down because my eyes were
 hurting.
Understandable, considering how tired I have been all day, not counting my random hyper moment during informatics.
I go to the chair downstairs, relaxing and trying to ease my head and get like a 10 minute nap session going. And apparently a spider decided it would be a nice time to bite my ear. -laughs-
Thank goodness it isn't a dangerous spider, quite harmless. No venom, but it still was a shock and it was painful.  
At least I am a little more awake than I originally was. Hahaha.
Finished with half of my assignments. If I just do everything when I am suppose to then I would not be behind on my assignments. Tsk tsk, I have to pick up the slack. 
Sucky life or not, I still have to at least get summer over with.
I also think I broke my powerbank....Poor thing,just going to buy a new one later on if it doesn't start working.
I hate using my cellphone to post on my blog. But Jennibie needs to do research on something so she has my tablet. I am getting my laptop fixed tomorrow. She takes way too long to do her researching. A simple research assignment that would take an hour or so takes her 4 to 5 hours! I can't handle that. I am on my cell all day at school, expect in informatics.
So I like not being on it. I like being on my laptop, but my tablet is better than my phone. -shakes head- I need to remember to drop the laptop off at the repair shop tomorrow during my long break. I already asked Ember the cost and how long so I should get it tomorrow after class if they don't have many things going on. And besides, I will try and use my "American" charm and see if they can move me ahead of a few people. 

Right now this is my favorite gif quote from this show.


No comments:

Post a Comment