Monday, May 2, 2016

2:12 PM - Monday Afternoon

So I made it to school. Took my last Midterm.
It was for computers. Just what I needed, no lie. It was by far the easiest exam I ever taken. I would have made my father proud.
Like I predicted, I was bombarded by my classmates. Everyone touch my poor back, asking if I am okay, if I needed anything. I told Sam and london bridge to keep it on the down low.
But nope, they opened their big mouths. -smiles- It is nice to know everyone cares about my health more than I do.
Marco has also been a sweetie. He got me water because I was sweating an awful lot. Sadly these pain killers than relaxes my muscles causes me to sweat like crazy.
It is nice.
They all mean well.
Sam had to control herself when she saw me.
Apparently I look like a hot mess. -laughs- Messy bun hair which I didn't brush out, college sweat pants, and a baggy t-shirt.
She also noticed I was crying and asked what about.
I had a hard time telling her about my mug and everything of what happened over the weekend. I ended up crying again.
Which confused everyone. They found it funny I got so emotional over a mug.
Yna was a sweetie and kept hugging me.
Such nice people.
I know I'll be okay.
Even though I am a mess, and my life is all over the place.
All I have to do is take baby steps.

Oh a happier note, Sam and her girlfriend are doing well! She lives in South Carolina, and she is Mexican. She keeps showing me their messages. They are so adorable. Apparently they girl was jealous of me, I find that slightly funny considering I am not pretty, and she is like..she is breath-taking.
Sam had already told her that I am just a dear friend, and I support her through everything unless I think she is being stupid, then I chew her out and lecture her.
I hope they have a happily ever after. Though Sam is being careful because they just started out. But they seem to be going well. Which makes me smile. I love when she is jumping, literally jumping, with joy.
She falls harder in love, and so quickly I have a hard time keeping up with her relations, but I am always there for her.

Success! I just got a text from my cousin that the tech guy from globe came over just as I left the apartment. I had her skip her afternoon class so that I will have internet.
She said it is already up and running. She better be right. I am paying quite a bit on the home visit. They said that the only available would be a week or so. No. Just no. I live off the internet.
I  NEED INTERNET TO LIVE!
Seriously, doing assignments via cellphone data isn't easy.
Currently working on Excel.
Well with a short interruption of this post, we changed activities from Excel to Powerpoint.
Why am I even learning this? I have proven time and time again I kick butt with my fancy pants powerpoints. It becomes so interactive that no one knows what hits them. I am taking a break.
God my back is killing me.
I haven't sat in an upright position for hours straight, I can't wait for the half an hour to hurry on up so I can go home.
Well....he and I talked.
-smiles- I at least get a friend out of it.
It isn't fully what I wanted, but I will take what I can get.
I am happy about it. Truly.
Something about being his friend.
He can be a complete asshole, but he means well.
I hope my feelings pass, I just need to be strong. I can do that.
I have Sam, Ember, London bridge.
-takes a deep breath-
Just rip off the bandage and take deep breaths.
Actually, it helps knowing we can be friends.
Let's just see where this goes.

OH! Now, my anger is all fueled.
Patchie's boyfriend dumped her, and called her a rebound girl. Her first boyfriend.
I want to chew him out.
I know it won't solve anything, but I still feel the want. She wants to but she cares about him that she can't be mean to him. I have no problem being a bitch.
I have been talking to my old guy friends, and it is slowly causing me to have my big mouth back. Which is always a good thing, I just hope Abdon doesn't get too upset over my renewed mouth. After all, he and I use to always butt heads. I kinda miss him. I should shoot him a message and do a major catch up with him and life. Hahah, to think before I moved schools we were labeled the cutest freshmen couple. -laughs-
ANYWAYS!
About that guy!
He was all over Patch. He kept touching her, and whatnot, promising her things, and he just comes out, "I can't do this anymore. You are a rebound girl."
At least be a bit more tactful about something like that.
Yes, I am glad he ended it and tried to make amends that he was using her as a rebound, but he could have been more gentle, he knew he was her first boyfriend and she was so happy and head over heels for him, even if it was a month.
I can't really say anything considering I was head over heels almost as quick all those years ago. -laughs- Not the time Tina!
He needs a talking to.
I may make her some of my homemade fancy pudding, or maybe an oreo cheesecake.She seems to like cheesecake a lot. So maybe that would be a good idea.
I will just make her a dessert. It may help make her smile.
And I will restart my 30 day breakup challenge so she and I can do them together.
I am going to create the most tasteful and amazing dessert she has ever eaten!
I use to make sweets back in high school. I should start doing that again.
I know many people will be needing a little sweetness in their lives, bad things seem to keep happening.
It will all pass and everything will be sunshine again.

No comments:

Post a Comment