Thursday, May 5, 2016

7:56 AM -Friday Morning (English 31)


I noticed I am always the first one to class. Even if I run late. -laughs-
Today I am slightly dressed up. Nice blouse, slacks not jeans or sweats or leggings. -laughs- my hair is actually done in a cute way. The workers, at the campus who does tge landscaping, said it is a first this week that I am actually dressed up. It was funny.
Also talked to Nina, she is from Texas and friends with gerald. She told me I was popular among the soon to be 4th years and the recently graduated students.
Thing is, I don't talk to them. Nor do they talk to me. Only like 2 did and after a week they called me mean. -laughs-
Sam is skipping today. She is "too tired" to come in and wants to video chat with her girlfriend. Hahah she and I are completely slacking off this summer. Not that it is a problem. We will pass with no headaches.
So glad it is Friday. I can relax after 5pm today.
I should buy a load so I can keep busy when we have nothing to do, Ember used up most of my data so she can go on her Facebook and instagram. Hahah she loves looking at her photos. She is beautiful, so i don't blame her.
I really hate English. Maybe I will start working on my final speech for this class early so I won't worry about it later on.
I am bored with nothing to do.
At least I am FINALLY catching up wih the other blog. Kinda proud of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment