Thursday, May 19, 2016

12:45 AM - Friday Morning (Home)


Tomorrow....erm, today is my last day of my summer classes.
FINALLY! The six weeks are up. Though, I only have 3 weeks of no classes. First semester of school is June 13th. Hopefully I make it to third year.
I have been busy getting everything ready for today. -sighs- So tired.
I took 2 finals yesterday. I only have one today. English. So it shouldn't be too hard.
Though I will be in school most of the day, to close my CER, turn in my requirements for my classes, etc. That dealio. I hate it, the third years are a always put ahead of us, even if we were there first. Why? Because they are going into their 4th year, they are more important than us 2nd years going into 3rd year.
Today wasn't all that good, but it wasn't all that bad.
I was mainly busy doing charts. Most of my classmates has been sending me their charts. Since it needs to be on Microsoft Access, and not on Word, they send it to me so I can put all of their work on it. And they way they did it, I can't just copy and paste it. Takes forever to do all of it. I don't mind it, but sometimes I do get tired.
I already know they are taking advantage of me. They aren't at all thankful to me helping them. They just say they are, but when I need help, I already know they won't really help me out. At least not the help I need. They don't really know how to do much. They are smart, but throw technology at them they are like toddlers...well actually toddlers nowadays know how to do things. Hah.
I am just tired. I took a long nap yesterday during my break, because I was up all night as well, doing the exact same thing.
I know I haven't been posting a lot on here.
There are two reasons for that.
1.) He has made it super clear he wants me to be able to freely talk to him. -smiles- So I have been.
2.) I have been busy as of lately.

So thank goodness today is the last day. 
I estimate about half an hour on my exam and then I am done. All I would be doing the rest of the day is passing my requirements to each teacher during class time.
I will have to bring my laptop. I don't want to bother to show the teachers my assignments on the school's computer, the one I am assigned to always freezes so it makes it nearly impossible to open things from my USB. I will head home during break and take a nap like yesterday and then go to my last class with my laptop.

A few more days until my mom comes.
I have to get a hold of her. Since my aunt and two cousins came back, to enroll in high school for this school year.
Jennibie will be going to Duero after her last class, but the others plan on staying here. I am not spilling the fact my mom is coming, they would expect handouts from her. No. My mom isn't their money tree. She isn't even my money tree. Hahaha. Thank goodness for odd jobs I did throughout high school and whenever I was back in the states. Else my mom wouldn't let me live it down the fact she is paying for my education. We pay 50/50, though she takes care of my living expenses. It was a deal she and I had from when I was a kid. Since she really wanted one of her daughters to study in her home country.
Just two more years. Then I can leave and be home.
I just want to go home.
I miss being home.
I love it here, but it is different.

I am sleepy! I still have assignments I have to do. -sighs-
I haven't even talked to him today, and yesterday. I suppose he is busy. I really do want to talk to him.
I send him messages, just to annoy him a bit, but I have to focus on my assignments. I am free tomorrow to bother him. Even if he isn't actually online, he gave me permission to message as much as I want. -smiles-
I miss him.
So much.
He better be okay.

My ankle hurts.
My cousin is at fault for that. I think she caused me to sprain it. Not fun. Makes walking my normal fast speed to get things done hard. Hopefully it will heal soon enough.

Wish me luck for today.
I hope I can talk to him. -smiles-
I always want to talk to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment