Friday, May 13, 2016

3:44 PM - Friday Afternoon (Informatics)


Today was...interesting.
I didn't sleep last night. I ended up staying awake all night long, doing assignments. Though I finished mine a little after 2 AM, Sam was no where near done with her assignments. Same with Ember. Since I am the one who is able to do it easily, I decided to help them out.
Didn't finish theirs, but half way done.
Going to help out more tonight, though when I get home I am going to go to sleep.
I went home during my 3 hour break, because I was very sleepy. And because I wanted to sleep and have something on my mind.
Which was all and well, until I thought I was late for my afternoon class.
I wasn't of course.
Though I woke with bad cramps in my abdominal area.
I can't skip informatics. Since it is a major class not a minor. Even if I do nothing in this class. I still have to attend. Attendance is mandatory. -shakes head- It sucks because it is slightly a waste of my time. I blog instead of doing my assignments, why because the programs on the school computers suck. They freeze up so easily, and it gets annoying to use.
Basically, I just do everything at home when I get home. Takes me much less time than it would in class.
Which is why I like staying up late. Besides, I am more comfortable in the dark. 
I am going to rest my head for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment