Friday, May 6, 2016

7:26 PM - Friday Night, Tired (Warning:Photos)


 So today wasn't all that bad. Thanks to Ember, my legs are sore.She had dragged Sam and I all over the place. Anyways, lets start from the beginning of the day shall we?
English was what it always is, boring. SO boring. Sam actually didn't come to English. So I literally had no one to talk to in that class. She was in Health Education though.Which, of course, we had done nothing again today in that class. I honestly feel like I am wasting my time there because we are doing nothing. I get that we are preparing for the health teachings of everyone's groups, but still at least give us seat work or something. It gets boring and annoying to hear everyone yell and scream in that class.
Tony did finally bow down about the whole committee thing with me. He wasn't too happy, but he did give in, and only asked if it was okay as a backup. And I agreed. ONLY as a backup.
Afterwards, the hospital. Not fun. We could have gotten some of the forms signed had it not been for one of the nurses. -sighs- We were warned if she was the staff nurse on duty then it wouldn't get signed. So our hopes about that failed us. Of course with my luck she was the one on duty and not the one we needed. Now we have no choice but to appeal to one of our instructors to see if they can help us out. Apparently they don't sign unless the instructor is there. But they agreed if the instructor brought the forms, they will sign for us. I only need two signatures. And it got Tony mad because he thought only the PRC forms, but it is all the forms that need to be complete, and he is lacking on almost all. Sam and I have no problems expect for that one staff nurse. We are going to try with Yna's mom, since she was the one we were under at the time, and Yna's mom is pretty cool about things. Hopefully things work out for us. I really don't want to go to Apale. She lectured us already on it, and I tried to explain what happened. The staff nurse won't sign unless the instructor signed first, and Yna's mom was our instructor, and she didn't sign until recently because of the death of her dad and the mourning period took over, so it isn't fair that they hold us accountable for that.
Not stressing over it just yet. Since we still have two weeks and two people who may be able to help us. 

Since Ember was with us, she wanted to "hang out". -laughs- She isn't the normal person to hang out. 
Sam and I are the good students who stay at school to make sure we aren't late, unless we have a real reason to go out.
But Ember was really wanting some bonding time. So we agreed.
We went school supply shopping, because Ember needed something. -laughs- she always needs something, so we went with her. It was actually fun. She bought the wrong thing in the end. Hahah. But she was a good sport about it. And she told me how her parents were more softer on her being here because her older sister got pregnant here when they were strict, so they decided to try a different approach with her, and that they weren't too worried about her dating and getting pregnant because she was such a picky person when it came to the guy she wants to be with, which actually explains why she is single. Also because she is dead set in the idea of having a half baby. She is full Filipina, even though she is American, she wants to have her baby to be a mix. She finds mixes to be so pretty. 
Ember also dragged us to the ICM to buy some female products because she will forget later on. I hope she actually remembered to go BACK to the mall to pick them up. She left them there because she didn't want to carry them in school. -laughs- It would be awkward if she forgot it after school.
We barely made it back to class. Because Sam and I got hungry we went to Dunkin. We both got Bunwiches. It was our first time trying that, as well as their "new" donuts. It was quite an adventure.
Then in Informatics...yeah we didn't do anything.
I returned all the forms, and the instructors of that class was shocked of how nice I looked. They even stated I looked, and I quote, "Ammons you look sexy today." Thanks Ma'am Tubio and Ma'am Usaraga. Hahaha. Apparently I didn't realize how awful I must have looked to the point wearing semi-formal clothes made such a difference. I have worn the outfit before and they never aid anything about it, and now it was a big deal. -laughs-
Everyone thought I was going to do something amazing today, like go out after class. No. I just felt like dressing up for a change. Just not with makeup. Too tired to apply makeup. Though Ember did make me put on foundation because she wanted to see if it matched my skin tone. Funny thing was it WAS my skin tone. -laughs- It was to make her look lighter, while it was my actual skin color. It was too funny.
It wasn't that bad of a day. It was really fun. And my mind only wandered to him once in a while. -smiles- Sam talked me through it. She is very supportive and tries her  best to keep my mind off of him romantically. Apparently it is still kind of harder than I thought it would be. I just have to be strong. But I still love him so. (IF YOU ARE READING THIS IGNORE IT I AM JUST BEING A GIRL! And this is the reason why I was going to have a personal secret journal so I can be whiny about it)

I am grateful to have such amazing friends. 
ALSO EMBER FINALLY AGREED TO TAKE A PHOTO WITH ME! Even though she wasn't wearing makeup, so she made me make it b&w to "hide her shame". She is very self conscious. 

No comments:

Post a Comment