Sunday, May 22, 2016

5:58 PM - Sunday Evening (Home)



I just got home not too long ago.
Where did I go? Downtown. 
Why? Nothing better to do.
My cousins, Atie, and my mom's Nun friend disappeared. So I took my house key and decided to go for a walk.
Originally it wasn't suppose to be downtown I was heading, but I wanted to stand and watch the water while I look on from a high point. Since it is the city, mountains are out of the question. So downtown had to do.
I walked there.
My head is spinning. I think the heat got to me. Upside, I finally bought a new black umbrella.
Now I won't worry when school starts about having it and getting lectured by my instructors.
I didn't really do much today.
Just a lot of thinking.
Walking helps me think.

Not over all a bad day.
Got a free cupcake from this sweet elderly man. He said I reminded him of his niece when she was younger, only difference I wore glasses. So I ended up having an interesting chat with him. Thank goodness he knew English, my brain was too tired to do translating for full force.
He even gave me a ride home. Sweet man. Had to be around his late 60s, his grandkid was with him. Was a bit awkward, but yeah. Nothing bad happened. I think he was worried since it was getting late, and there has been a recent rise in crime around the downtown area, he wanted to make sure I was safe. People like him makes me happy to be a Pinay.

I am tired. Beat. 
My head hurts. Maybe I should take a nap?
Maybe.

It was nice to get out of the apartment. I know I'll be lectured about it if my Atie came home and realized I was out. Thankfully  no one was home when I came home. Doubt the checked my room.
If they did someone would have stayed home til I got back.

I may head off to Alona beach to do some night time swimming.

The island that is right next door to the point they built a bridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment