Friday, May 13, 2016

7:36 PM - Friday Evening (Bed)


I just realized it is Friday the 13th!
It is also Sondra's birthday today. -laughs- The irony of it all.
I took another nap.

So...I know I said I wouldn't write about him. But for most of this week, we talked to each other. It was interesting. And very surprising. I wasn't expecting to be able to talk to him that much.
It made me smile, and calmed me down during class time.
I am also going to use him Monday.
You know how people say, "Picture someone you like being there", for certain things.
Well I realized I rarely talk about what I am passionate about, my likes and such to my class. They don't know what I like and dislike. I am actually uncomfortable with talking about something important to me, something that I love, and whatnot.
So I am going to pretend I am telling him instead. Since I tell him everything. Almost everything.
I lost my "secret" journal. I can't find it, so the two entries written in there are lost. I remember what is in it, but I do hope I find it.
Not to write in, but just to find. Maybe one day tell him what those two entries are. Since I can tell him anything. -smiles- Even if he is a jerk, he means well....most of the time. Hahahah.

I feel better. I think when I woke up, I felt sick-ish was because I didn't eat anything all day.
I just woke up about 10 minutes ago. Yes, I blog really quickly after I awake. Thus most of my posts are early morning where I am.
Anyways, my cousin made me eat because she knew I skipped breakfast, and found me sleeping during my break. -laughs- So I guess she put two and two together faster than I did, and I am the nursing student.
But I feel better. Glad it was just hunger pains and nothing else.
Still a bit sleepy, so I am going to take a short hour nap again.
Just wanted to post because I am really close to the other blog. 
It is my goal to get this blog back up to having more posts than the conjoined one.


No comments:

Post a Comment