Monday, May 9, 2016

8:43 AM - English 31

I popped my knee 4 times. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. 
Marco is freaked out by my lack of interest in chasing after him. Chewed out almost everyone who came to me asking about assignments. They ALWAYS want to copy. No. Fuck it.
I didn't even do anything. Didn't feel like it. Not that it matters since I go above and beyond with everything I do. I put my heart into everything, so it is always okay if I turn things in late. 
Patch keeps asking me to teach her how to put on lipstick. No. I am done with makeup. At least for now. Ian has already begun looking at shipping costs for what he wants to send me. 
I haven't decided if I should give him my address yet or not. I might. He deserves it. He has been such an amazing friend to me. Even if I have to put up with his flirting ways and him wanting to expose himself on camera. I have no idea how his girlfriend handles him. Each their own. Thank goodness he understood I am not in the mood for that bullcrap. Though he helped me go through women's sleepwear because I wanted a guy's honest opinion.
Skimpy clothes to buy. Hahaha, one day when I get back to the states. I will buy them. Just for me. No one else. 
Sexy underwear shopping later today. 
That is a must, even if I am already done with today.

No comments:

Post a Comment