Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Headache, abdominal pain.


So I am going to be skipping English. Yay...(sarcastic yay) now I will be even more behind in that idiotic class. 
Whatever. My head is pounding. And I have no idea why.
I feel crappy today. Not emotionally either. Emotionally I feel drained and empty.
Health wise I feel crappy. My throat hurts, and my head is spinning. I wish I could take the day off...but stupid presentations in my nursing classes, so I can only skip one class.
Maybe I bit off more than I could chew this time around. Hah.
Looks like I am weaker than I thought.
Or maybe this is a sign my body is breaking down and I am dying.
Joking about that. Highly doubt I am dying. Well we all are dying, but I met...nevermind.
I don't care if my group gets worried I am not that. I don't feel well.

I had a nightmare last night, this morning, whatever time I ended up passing out.
I really hate having them. I don't have them often.
As much as I can handle horror, I can't seem to ever handle bad dreams. The irony.
I am going to lay back down before I vomit from my room spinning.

But at least, finally caught this blog up to the other one.


No comments:

Post a Comment