Sunday, May 8, 2016

10:57 PM - Sunday Evening


Thanks mommy for calling me during your day time so I can, again tell you happy mother's day.

We talked for an hour only, she was telling me about Sara and whatnot. She even showed me the charm Sara bought me back in Arizona. A crystal turtle.
-smiles-
It is something between us, since we were kids, we always were like the tortoise and the hare. She always going through life quickly, and I take my time doing whatever I do.
She may be in a rough patch in life, and quickly trying to do patch up work on herself. Which is both good and bad. She will eventually have a mental down if she doesn't be careful, but if she does, I will be there for her. Always will be.
I am the slow sister. Slow to love who I am. Slow to find someone, slow to realize what I want. I am the tortoise.
I won't get to see her face to face for a while. Even when I get back to the states, I can't just drop everything to see her, I have to get my life back together over there first.
So she gave my mom the charm to give to me. A crystal turtle. With a letter, thankfully my mom has not opened it. I didn't even know about it, it was given to her last week, and I just talked to my sister yesterday and she didn't mention it. I think it was a surprise.
I wonder what she wrote, and why she decided to write it in a letter.
I feel like the tortoise again. I have no idea where I am going, but I will get there eventually. Slowly, like always. I am just thankful to have my family. Even if they all are nuts. 


Also, I am pretty sure there is a Grey's Anatomy quote/gif on everything I feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment