Friday, August 10, 2012

Myself

 I don't know if there are people who actually read my blog, or if I am just talking to myself. It's okay if I am. I usually need a place to write things that I wouldn't normally say. So if there are any readers, and it apparently says I have a lot in Russia, don't know why Russia. I don't know anyone from Russia, nor is any of my online penpals from this Country. But all is good. If they enjoy reading, I shall let this be. -smiles-

So this post is basically about me. I'm going to state facts about myself. If you want to know more, you are allowed to ask. I won't say I'll answer, but I'll try my best. I'm pretty much an open book, and I say things even if they hurt the person. Though lately I haven't been like that because I experienced low self esteem.  But I'm back to the way I was, high esteem, and feeling ever so awesome about myself.

Name: Christina Jamila Ammons
Nicknames: Trisxina, Nyuu-chan, Chi-na, Butterfly/PocketBunny, and the ever lasting Panda Girl
Age: 19 years old (as of this moment)
Birthday: Dec. 08, 1992
Favorite color: Black, Silver, Purple, and Light Blue
Favorite fruit: Oranges, Apples and Strawberries
Hobbies: Reading, Writing, Drawing Anime/Manga, and Dancing
Best friends: Nadia, Vale, Jen, Ashe, Matt, and Sondra
Favorite Author: V.C Andrews and the person who wrote the Ink series.
Favorite Books: Flowers in the Attic, InkHeart, and The Historian
Relationship Status: Single
Boyfriend's Name: None
Ethic Background: Half Filipino and a mix of a lot of other junk.
Favorite Movie: Tangled, StarDust, and The Vow
Sibling: 2 Sisters, 0 Brothers. I am a middle child.
Dream: To become a wife, and have kids, along with a bunch of traveling, open a bake shop, and other things.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you!!! ^w^ Sorry, I didn't see this comment. .__. I haven't been on here in a long long time. xD

      Delete
    2. haha no problem and I know! ;)I also like your background :')

      Delete
    3. Hahah it took me a while to figure out how to make my background like this. I was in the mood for lotuses. ^w^ Thanks. :3

      Delete