Wednesday, May 4, 2016

7:55 AM - Thursday Morning

First one in class. 
Dressed down on purpose today. Hah, still tired and didn't feel like not being comfy. 
No luck in finding a hair tie.
Hopefully Patch has mine so I can use it. She keeps borrowing it. 
I do girls hair and sometimes it results in me giving up my hair tie to keep their hair right. 
Which is funny because my hair is nearly always a mess, and I don't fix it. But with others I do.
My hair is still wet even after an hour and walking in the sun to school. I đislike wet hair.
And I was correct in thinking that guy was flirting with me. After my non responding to his messages he got all huffy on me and called me a stuck up bitch. -laughs-
Ember texted me saying she got me a new sim card. Yay for having a new number. Now I will have problems remembering my number for a while. 



No comments:

Post a Comment