Monday, May 2, 2016

8:00 PM - Monday Night

A  night where I am not alone.
My lovely cousin Jennibie is half awake. She hasn't gotten use to the lack of sleep and many assignments. She has less classes than me, and yet can't keep up. -laughs- And SHE speaks in the language, and still has problems. 
I adore her.
I look crappy.
I have heavy eye bags, and my hair is a mess. Has been since I got up.
But thought my cousin was adorable all semi-passed out behind me.
She gave me the comfy chair because of my back, and asked why hadn't I messaged her to come back to the city to make things easier.
I don't like burdening people.
Besides, I know she was secretly happy to be back in Duero with everyone.
My eyes feel so heavy. I should have slept earlier, or something. Puffy eyes are not fun.
Having many assignments due tomorrow, so chances are no sleep for me tonight either.
This time for a different reason.
I wonder if Ian is willing to stay online and talk to me while I get everything done.
Unless he has plans with her girlfriend.
He has been a major help to me.
Even if he is a pervert and is openly flirting with me. It is a joke though, since he knows I don't like when guys flirt with me when I am uninterested.
Sitting in my room listening to love songs, and letting it take me away.
My bae Ember wasn't in class today. I do hope she comes tomorrow.
She really isn't my bae, but she dubbed herself as that. Hah.

And now, Patch has dampened my mood.
Since she is going through a breakup, she turned to me. And she is slowly picking at what I closed and that are healing. Because she doesn't want to be alone in it.
She keeps asking me about promises, and plans, and whatnot. I haven't replied to her.
I should, but I don't know how to tell her about how plans change, and how well I know what she is going through.
I am just letting her pour her eyes out to me. I think me keeping my mouth shut and biting my tongue will be for the best.
I do hope she doesn't manage to open what took a major patch work these past two weeks.
I am finally 100% sober! I don't want to fall backwards.
Please Patch don't open it up.



No comments:

Post a Comment