Monday, May 9, 2016

8:20 PM - Monday Evening.

Not going to blog about most of today's event.
Talked to Ian, thank goodness he was more than willing to deal with a distraught child who broke her laptop screen. No tears, just...I don't even know.
Yay, now I have to spend money to get that fixed. At least I still have my tablet where everything works. Go to fix the laptop though, my group needs it next week I think. I don't even remember when. Hopefully not tomorrow. 
Why is it broken? I had an attitude problem and I smashed it when I closed it. Hah.
So I haven't been going to practice, I re-agreed to join in the fiesta crap in a couple of weeks. Dancing/singing/whatever is going on. My cousins and I, two of them I do not get along with, will be singing. I may try to get out of it. I really hate singing, I am awful at it. They are cute. I am not. I sent them a recording of my small part of it. I guess no harm in sharing here, after all I seem to have no more pride, and making a complete fool out of myself is what I am good at. At least I have fun being all stupid and whatnot. I decided to actually do it, to distract me from today's event. Which worked, for the most part.
I am pretty sure I am getting sick. Bad health = my family's life story.

No comments:

Post a Comment