Saturday, May 7, 2016

8:49 AM - Sunday Morning (still)

Ended up in a very weird call with Sam's girlfriend.
Apparently she wanted to talk about gifts for her. And me being me, I already had a couple of items picked out for couples -laughs- I can't help being a romantic child every now and again.
So I showed her the ones I adored, and knowing Sam, she would adore them too. Yay for similar tastes.
Martha loved the items I showed her, and we came down to two items, if she is ever able to get them. I have a feeling she will go for the heart one instead of the dog tag one. Because it is more...feminine. But she loved the engraving of the dog tag one.
I guess that means I have to dig deeper for gifts with her so she can surprise Sammie. -smiles- I love helping out those in love.
I love seeing cute couples being cute. Ohhh, I hope she will be able to get something for Sammie. They deserve happiness.
I am so sleepy. I can't go back to sleep! And since everyone here has moms no one can go out. Hm, I am bored, sheesh, I wish my mom was able to talk more to me. 
Oh well.
Going to watch movies on my lappy top and spend the day in a lazy state. 





No comments:

Post a Comment