Wednesday, May 11, 2016

It is the little things

That bring the biggest surprise to me. 
Jhens gave me a panda eraser/pencil sharpener!
It is super duper cute!
She says it is a thank you gift for always lending things to her and for always being helpful.
I love it.
Panda items will always have a soft spot in my heart.

So...english class, the speeches changed to something we like instead of a formal speech.
Why?!
I don't know what to talk about now!
I like so many things.
People, animals, books, randon stuff, pandas.
I don't know what to pick from such a broad area.

So apparently there is a small rumor about Marco and I having a thing.
How does that even start?
We barely talk. We don't interact with each other.
I swear people here just love to do coupling within the  class. Annoying yet funny.
Sorry but he is not even an adult, and I am already in a relationship.
With myself.

I am sleepy.
Hope today will go smoothly.
Nervous about talking to Apale.

No comments:

Post a Comment