Tuesday, May 24, 2016

10:35 AM - Wednesday Morning (Home)




Went out to Panglao's Alona's White Beach yesterday with my mom, cousins, atie and sister. Just to do something.  6 starfishes. I found 6 of them.

Of course that was after going to school, and paying bills with my mom. She wanted to see if I actually knew what I was doing, or if I was just saying I did.
She loves to pressure me. So I had to do it with her trailing me with every step.
It was tiring.

My mom wants to go to duero later today, so I am loading up my phone so I can go online. HOPEFULLY it will work the way I want it. Just my luck that it isn't 100% good weather here now that my mom is here. Hahah. But it should. 
Also downloading shows to put on my tablet so my sister and I will have something to watch when everyone is running around crazy over the fiesta. I don't really want to attend it this weekend. But it can't be helped. Though, it will be amazing food, and photos! I will have more photos to post here rather than my face. -laughs- Surely it gets boring to always look at my face.

I miss him. Hopefully he is well. I am always messaging his messenger. Hopefully it isn't annoying him. And that he is happy and that I will get to talk to him soon.

Currently listening to:

No comments:

Post a Comment