Wednesday, May 11, 2016

5:51 - Wednesday Evening (Home)


My head is spinning.
I had to dance today, with Ember as my partner. It was to the song, "Chicken dance". Yes, the kids song. We had to do the actual dance.
It was too funny because the group doing the health teaching on breastfeeding didn't realize that it gets faster and faster. So they were staring with a shocked look. And I was laughing at them telling them to keep up. Yes. I take pride in being able to perfectly dance that dance. I babysat too many children and toddlers, there is no way I wouldn't do it perfectly.
Boc, he is going to work with me on my Binisayan version for my group. Since I don't know the casual terms. He was the group leader for the group today, and next Monday this group will be the participants of my group's health teaching. I am pretty excited about it. Hahah, teaching two boys about dysmenorrhea. That will be very interesting.
The instructor just saw my powerpoint for my group and she is awe struck by what I did on it. I will never tell her my secrets to how I make things overly creative.
Number one rule of Health teaching or any type of teaching over here: Be creative.
Which is why other groups aren't happy that I am always with the same group. I become creative, just to top them.
I talked to Sam's girl. She said I sounded high, which I am not. I took some medicine at the clinic. Go nursing instructors for having meds and just giving them out to students. -laughs-
It calmed my stomach down, I don't feel like vomiting at all. Hopefully the stress/worry about my long form will disappear. I am really worried about that. Because I skipped English, I missed meeting up with Mam Apale to discuss with her the problem many of us are facing.
Ember is going to the hospital tomorrow morning to see if she can get some signatures. She is taking Sam's and my long forms with her so, just in case, the staff nurse is in a good mood, she will sign us off and that will be the end of it.
Next week is the last week of classes. And it feels like it started just last week.
To think how quickly this summer course passed. I am shocked.
Patricia is also feeling better. She at least ate a meal. After she talked to me, she felt better. I am glad I could help her. Though that time is was when I was home and tired from my angry.

He apologized.
Again.
This morning. Which I was sleeping.
I know I said that I wouldn't write about him on here. But that was unexpected.
He is still a jackass. But I am glad he is at least trying to be less of one.
He needs to realize, I am here. I am always going to be here. He can piss me off, but I adore him. More than he knows. Even if I still want to slap his pretty face for making me think the worse of the worse about something.
But I am glad he apologized. Truthfully, I am happy about it.
My life always suck.,..always, and it's no one's fault. As tiring as my life is, I wouldn't trade it. Even if I joke about running away and having a new identity. I wouldn't. I am me. I like being me.
I also like having a certain someone alive.

Okay, I am hungry. Only an hour left of this class.
And this blog is now behind the conjoined blog. -frowns- I finally caught up and now I am behind again. Grrr.
Oh well.

I am really hungry. I skipped lunch to be with Ember.
Sam was with the group, but Ember wasn't invited. So I stayed with Ember. As much as I like London Bridge, they are hard to get along with right away. The groups have been made, and Ember was just a little too late to the party. She thinks I stayed behind because I pitied her. I don't. She always goes home. I wanted to be with her, one on one. Get to know the REAL Ember.
She was really happy I am her friend. She feels like no one is her friend here. Apparently, I am the only one who is nice to her because I want to be, not because she is part of the class.
She said if she remembers she will buy me donuts tomorrow. I want apples. Gala apples. She is going to look for sweet Gala apples for me.
Ember made me feel better about life but just talking it out, and then she relies on me for so much. I am always willing to help her out.
More so when it is about schooling. No one else helps her.
She doesn't even have a way to go online to talk to people for help for now. She feels embarrassed to ask others in class to go on their phone to check her emails and such. She wanted to use my phone during health education, but I was using it. So she waited until informatics to ask. She is welcomed to use my phone, since she doesn't go through my messaging app. So I trust her enough. She always informs me if I get a message from someone.
She is thankful that I helped....cover up something for her. I felt really bad about helping with it. But I didn't want her to be left behind. Thankfully, me being there had helped more than we thought it would. It was a little too easy. Whenever the instructors ask why I accompany Ember to certain places, I always tell them I am making sure she gets things done.
They already have been shocked that she has been showing up and doing her assignments. A major change from how she was last year. She is suppose to be going into fourth year, but nope. Repeated second year. Same with Gerald.
She kept talking like a valley girl/cheerleader. It was really...annoying. We had came to a conclusion that if we had gone to the same high school, we would have never talked. If anything I would have caused her problems. Hah.
I am glad she and I have been getting close like we are. She is a really cool person.
I even told her about my emotional/mental breakdown during second sem., where it freaked everyone out. She was shocked, she thought I was really level headed about everything.
My knee still hurts, and my head is spinning.
But assignments must get done, and I have a lot of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment