Wednesday, May 4, 2016

2:48 AM - Thursday Early Morning

I haven't gone back to sleep just yet.
I just finished re-doing my powerpoint for Health Education. I completely forgot I had to have a version in Binisayan. So I had to actually use my head and think of the simple terms and phrases to use to allow it to not seem so...medical? Even though it is a mock teaching, we still have to talk as if we are back in CHN. To people who most likely dropped out of school during elementary years, so their understanding of certain things aren't as developed as they should be.
It is a lot of fun though. I love making powerpoints. The instructor for that class adores the fact I doodle my own photos for some of the slides. Yay for being able to do some artsy things.
I am going to head off to bed now, got to wake up in 2 hours so I can get ready for school without looking dead. -laughs- As well as study the DR technique notebook. Apale will be in school, and she is the last instructor I need to get signed off so I don't have to worry about enrollment for 3rd year.
Even though I am still unsure if I want to finish this course, I have come so far, and I don't want to feel like I wasted my time. I just hope when they do the reshuffling of the sections, I am not separated from all my friends.
It sucks when the chairman of RLE does the shuffling.
She is nice, but she likes making sure everyone who hasn't been in a class together yet, gets put together. And I don't like those in section B. Most of them, a few of them are still good friends of mine. But for the most part section B is filled with the drama. The girls who go out drinking and partying and does the backstabbing. It is always some kind of problem between the girls in that section. Even those in that section dislikes the section.
While my section, section A, is filled with the more open people who may be a little to relaxed about things. Which is a good trait over here.

That reminds me, I had a conversation with Ember during informatics, and she was talking about how the class sees me. They look at me as an older sister, while with her they can't. Even though she is older than them, they treat her like a kid no matter what, and won't listen to her.
While with me, they come to me if they need something. She felt slightly jealous about that.

I do hope she remember to do all her assignments, gets go up today, and she barely passed second semester this year.
For her sake, I hope she and I end up in the same section, because she will get screwed over if we are separated. She does try to be a good student, she just gets side tracked and forgets to show up to class, and no one cares enough to tell her what she missed.
I had to add her to our facebook page and group chat, so she gets the information that gets passed around, because different sim services makes it hard to text everyone. It is just easy though a group chat. 
More annoying, but easier all the same.
Okay! Now I have to go to sleep. Else I will be all grumpy when I wake up and I will end up going to school again with bed hair. -laughs-

No comments:

Post a Comment