Sunday, May 22, 2016

7:30 PM - Sunday Evening



Everyone came home, so there goes my night time swimming plans.
It is fine though.
I cannot wait to get my chokers/necklaces and bags tomorrow. So glad to get new accessories for a change. Something different than the ones I currently wear.
Talked to Sondra a bit, and Sara.

Sara is doing well. She is still getting use to where she lives now. But she is happy.

Sondra, she is still the same old girl I know. I miss her. She always made things better.
I remember back when she and I got close to each other, we would always tell people I am the moon and she is the sun. Heh, because she is a blonde and I am a brunette. Dark and light. She always had the best jokes. While I only have puns and dad jokes. 

Gonna clean up the apartment, and blast music. Gonna boogie the night away.
After I am wide awake.

Currently listening to:




Can't wait to get this necklace tomorrow. 



Also on my list to get for my chokers.
Gonna try and get this when I get a chance

No comments:

Post a Comment