Friday, May 6, 2016

8:25 PM - Friday Night (Continue from other post, Photos as well)


Before I forget, my family is amazing. They randomly decide to call me to tell me they are going shopping. -laughs- To bring things to the Philippines, and they had wanted to know if I wanted anything. Of course I do! I requested a new mug, doubt they will find anything that I will want, but at least they will look for a replacement for me.
My sister always didn't want me to hang up, but my mom wanted to save her battery since they may need it if something happens.
My mom and younger sister both look similar in these screen shots! Their hair is even the same, with almost the same glasses. -laughs- I love them so much.
Yes, this is a sappy love post. About my mom and kid sister. Deal with it.
(Never mind my video part of the screen shot, I wasn't thinking and well....yeah. Never mind me in this. Focus on the pretty people back in Florida. -smiles-.)

No comments:

Post a Comment