Wednesday, May 4, 2016

11:19 PM - Wednesday Late Night

Wow...I had passed out.
-laughs-
I am not use to falling asleep. Apparently it freaked my cousin out because I had asked her to do something and she couldn't wake me up.
I knew I was really tired, but I didn't think I was that tired though. 
Now, I am in an argument with some guy I do not know. 
It is the Facebook guy who said I was adorable. Apparently I think too highly of myself, and writing "Properly" is a bad thing.
So much better than, "OMG, lol, brb" and incomplete sentences with no periods and commas.
I don't mind them, but to have someone tell me I am too full of myself just based off how I write, it is a bit annoying.
I have a feeling he is trying to flirt with me, and it just going all wrong about it. Which makes me wonder how many people assume I like jerks who put people down, based off my face. He keeps saying it is something about my eyes that he feels the need to "knock me down a few" so I can feel amazing while talking to him.
Yeah...no thanks. I don't need anyone to make me feel amazing.
I may always say I look crappy, which is almost always true, but I still see myself as an amazing person.
-laughs-
I am becoming an addict to watching movies late at night.
I am so glad that the weekend is almost here, less stress for me.
As well as the fact that I don't think I have classes Monday since it is elections here.
Which means! I can stay up late into the night watching Disney movies, and other movies.
I am currently sitting here watching Oliver and Company. 

No comments:

Post a Comment