Wednesday, May 11, 2016

7:08 AM - Thursday Morning


I don't wanna go to school.
I am sleepy still.
Passed out, so I just quickly put together the last of my assignment.
Can't believe I am going to suffer for 6 more days in English. I cannot wait until we actually do our speeches. That is the ONLY thing I am looking forward to in that class. I am going to be really upset if he changes his mind about it.
Considering we haven't done anything that had  to do with giving speech, but rather on how to correctly say words. I feel like I am back in elementary school in that class.
I need to get data, since I will be doing nothing all day.
Got to keep myself busy with something.
I hope Ember remembers to go to the hospital and tries to get things signed. I WILL talk to Apale today. I don't care if she is in a rush to leave, I am going to talk to her.
The stress of my long form is going to kill me. I know it.

My feelings towards our last hope on our forms. Hahaha.....

No comments:

Post a Comment