Saturday, May 7, 2016

Pick me, choose me, love me....(Grey's Anatomy)

This is the only television show that will always make me cry my eyes out.
From Meredith and Derek's love, to Cristina and Meredith's friend, to all those in between moments withe everyone.
I know it is just a how, but it sometimes makes me wonder how it would feel to actually be a surgeon. To have someone's life in your hands, making sure you are doing everything possible to make sure they live. Seeing their faces and knowing they will be alright.
I wonder sometimes if I should have gone further into the medical field than I have. Should I have gone and taken up medicine instead of nursing. Would I be happier? More stressed. When it comes down to it, I just love seeing people happy.

Ugh, this show just knows how to touch people's hearts.
I don't mind if I am in tears, it is such a good show! 


No comments:

Post a Comment