Tuesday, June 28, 2016

7:30 PM - Tuesday Evening (Home)




Been a while. What have I been up to?
Nothing much. Yesterday Sam, John Cynth, Ember and I went to Bo's Coffee. It is like Starbucks. -laughs- Just to study a bit. I ended up treating them to snacks/drinks. It is fine, the place was pretty pricey for Sam and John Cynth. Ember just forgot her money. Hah.

We have return demonstrations tomorrow. My group is the first one for O.R Didactic. Meaning we will show the O.R clinical instructor we know and understand what we will be doing.
I am not fully prepared. I am the first one to be doing it. My assist nurse (Partner) is Yna. She relies on me to whisper whatever she forgets. She is an amazing student nurse but she freaks out during the ret-dems. I don't blame her. I get a bit on edge. But at least afterwards I will be able to relax. This is  the major one, the others are simple. And it will only be 2 demos a day, so it isn't too bad. 
I am suppose to be writing my O.R notebook, but I am taking a quick break since the words are just tiring me out.

Today, I was talking to Matt, again. I am actually surprised that he is willingly talking to me. He usually stops talking. More surprised that half an hour ago he messaged me first! That is a big step for him. -laughs- Since he closed off to many people. Apparently talking to me before he fell asleep helped him a bit. He is currently in "class". A therapy group. He is slowly opening back up to me. I can already hear his mom going on about how he only talks to me and not to her. -laughs- She use to complain about that a lot.
In fact, Matt and I had a heart to heart. He started it. Made me remember all those long afternoon walks from school to my apartment, and the times he and I would sit outside the gas station drinking tea and eating butterfingers. -laughs- He was a major chocolate lover.
Anyways, apparently he was suppose to go to an amusement park with the "guys" but they bailed on him so he is just shutting himself in his room playing video games. Though he felt better after he said he would show me the place one day. I love amusement parks. And I never been to one when my parents weren't with me. Hahah. My parents are really protective. 
Which when I asked why he had to accompany me, his reason was actually reasonable. I have no sense of direction. And he would feel bad if something happened to me.
He was acting like his old self today. That is all I noticed. -smiles- I am just glad he is feeling better,even if I am absent from his life a lot. He knows I am someone he can turn to, to talk things out. What was weird though was when he called me cute. He never, since I met him, called me cute.

 So...I haven't talked to him in a while. -sad face- I really REALLY want to talk to him. I know he is busy and it can't be helped. I know I am not the most important person in his life now. But I love talking to him. And he is still the most important person in my life. I had to put the book on hold. I am nearly sure he finished it. -laughs- I had no choice. I will be done after tomorrow though. Because I wouldn't be dealing with my RLE stuff. And Friday is no school for me! -smile- Rest day.
I just hope he and I will talk this weekend. Unless he gets really busy again. 

ANYWAYS, I got to get back to my notebook. Can't learn about the operating room by complaining about not talking to someone. So I will just think fondly of him. Hah.

No comments:

Post a Comment