Monday, June 6, 2016

1:56 PM - Monday Afternoon



Just woke up from a short nap.
It is the first day of school for both elementary and high school students at the university.
So happy to see my younger sister wearing the same uniform our older sister wore.
I am the only sister now who never had a high school uniform. -laughs- I feel kind of left out. But that is all good. I have 19 uniforms for my schooling. I do not need any more.

I also decided to put the see through turtle charm on my tattoo choker. Since it is from Sara. She deserves to be close to me most of the time.

What are up with the photos? Most of them are from my mom's place, out back. -laughs- I still have a lot of photos. Just really lazy about posting them. Eventually I will. Maybe. If I remember. Hahah. Still haven't gone through my actual camera. Too many photos and I don't remember where I put my cord.

Sam and her girl seems to have made up. Though I am nearly certain it was based off what I told Sam to do. -shakes head- She kept waking me up at the oddest hours, calling and crying for advice, then she randomly thanked me. I don't even remember what I told her! -laughs- I wish I did. Might help me out if I ever needed advice. 
She also messaged me today asking about our friend Patricia. She asked if I knew that she was going back to the states. And I told her I knew and I supported her decision about it. She isn't happy here and too stressed. Which upsetted Sam a lot more than it should. She doesn't want Patricia to leave. She wants her to stay here. It will be hard for her when I leave the Philippines. Hopefully she keeps in mind I will leave after I graduate. 

I am happy though. I talked to him a lot...randomly. Haha. He makes me smile so easily. I just....yeah. -smiles- Though I haven't talked to him much this weekend, I guess his internet hasn't come back on or he got busy. I already knew he was going to be busy I am just glad he has made time to talk to lil old me as much as he has. 

So far so good. Enjoying life and such. School starts next week. I am already tired thinking about it.
But I do have a pocket wifi now, so I should easily be able to go online this time. Have to ask Ember how to work it. She has the same one I got last week.

I know I don't post here regularly anymore. I am just being slightly lazy. But I am still going to post. After all this is my spot.







No comments:

Post a Comment