Saturday, June 25, 2016

9:00 PM - Saturday Evening (Home)



It has been a while. I got busy with school.
Learning what to do in the OR is quite tiring, plus the actual classes during THF times are an energy drainer. I think I may be too old for this. -laughs-
In all fairness, I am usually up late into the evening doing who knows what just because I don't want to sleep yet. I should learn NOT to do that one of these days.

So what is new with me?
Well, he and I started reading Me Before You this week. So far so good. I am enjoying it. Though it could be that I am reading it with him. I like doing things with him. Makes me feel closer to him. -smiles- I am a sucker for him and reading. 
Anyways, it is a good story. Glad I didn't watch the movie, or trailers or I will know the story already. -laughs- I am not a fan of going into a book blind, all I know is that it is suppose to make me cry. Only made me feel sad at some parts. Not cry though. I like Lou though. She is such a sweetie. Her sense of fashion is something to be admired. -nods- Tights = life.

Other than that, I been helping Sam with her girlfriend problem. The girl keeps flipping out on Sam and telling her how the only reason why she is staying is because she feels bad for Sam, then the next day she is all over the whole, "I love you. :*", stuff. I don't really get it, and it is driving Sam crazy, she skipped school because of it Friday, and she has been down. Now she is laughing because it is just silly how the girl is acting. I told her they should talk it out. Find out what they will do or something. I don't know. I don't talk to the girl myself, only know her based on what Sam tells me, or when she shoved her ipad in my face to read the messages myself. -shrugs- I just hope Sam doesn't do anything stupid while being with this girl.

Talked to Matt too, Friday. He and I had such a nice chat. It was during my class time, and while I was about to settle in to my lunch break to read. He wants to go back to work, he is actually looking forward to it. I told him if he really wants to come here to the Philippines it wouldn't be a problem, my family already knows him (mom and dad) so he wouldn't be considered a stranger. Which is when he confessed how much he missed me being around him. -laughs- He said he wishes he had a good friend living nearby him so he can just hang out with that person and do things. Afterwards said he wished I lived near him, or was at least back in the states. I told him I have to finish what I started first. He is such a sweet boy, life misguided him big time. I wish that girl he met during Basic Training didn't mess with him mind. It took him years to finally be open to someone other than me, and she went and played with him. -sighs- 
He and I know it will never be the same as it was back in high school. He screwed that up himself. But we are still good friends. He is like a baby brother to me.

I am a bit down. I didn't get to talk to Him a lot today. He was doing paperwork and then never replied back. Hah. I ended up falling asleep waiting for his reply. But he didn't. I think he fell asleep too. Sad. I was really looking forward to talking with him. About anything and everything. I always do though. One day he will get really annoyed with talking to me. -laughs- But thankfully it won't be anytime soon.
Also...I just miss him. I feel better when he is around, when I talk to him...I feel warm inside. 

I was given a project, not just me the whole class, to write a personal journal/diary. -laughs- I am quite good at writing down my thoughts. It is for Humanities. The teacher wants us to learn something. I forgot what he said exactly. Though he said it didn't have to be completely personal, could be whatever we want. 
I haven't started yet. Not one single entry. There is so much I want to write, but I am not comfortable with writing it in the journal anymore. I might start tomorrow. "The Daily Life of Christina: Secrets and all." -laughs- Not that I have any secrets besides my feelings and wants. I have to find out how I want to do the journal first. I don't understand why the teachers at this University keeps wanting us to do such projects. Doesn't seem to be related to my course. 

I ALSO GET TO BEFRIEND A TRANSFER STUDENT IN AUGUST! I am really excited about that. -smiles- A Chinese student. They come to the school to learn English, and the Dean of Languages (My Humanities teacher) figured, what is the better way to learn the language than to pair them off with an American? -laughs- So I really excited about it. I am going to turn down the payment/allowance, they want to give. They said they will pay for food/travel fees, etc, but I don't want that. I don't like sticking to a budget, Or planning out a day...well I do, but still. -smiles- I am just excited over meeting new people. 

The teacher also wants to read some of my short stories. -sighs- Mistakenly informed him that I took creative writing in High School, and wrote some short stories. I couldn't get it through his head that while I do write, none of it is any good. -laughs- He just kept going on and on about how he would love to read it. -shakes head-

I hope I get to talk to him. -smiles- I miss him.

No comments:

Post a Comment