Sunday, June 26, 2016

9:15 PM - Sunday Night (Home)




Early this morning, around 2 am, I ended up cutting my bangs back to it's original length. I thought maybe I needed a change of how I look.
It is something I hadn't had in a couple of months. Even when I had my bangs, I didn't usually have it out. I honestly love how it came out.
I look...more like me? 
Everyone always told me that see me with bangs. Though I like how I look either way. I feel more myself with my bangs. -smiles-
I am glad I cut them. I look pretty cute with them. Only if I can catch someone's eyes and attention. -laughs- If only, huh? Maybe one day.

Anyways, I ended up hanging out with my aunt for a short time today.
It has been so raining over here. On and off. Surprised that it didn't ruin my hairstyle for the day. My hair was not fully straight and not fully curly. Hahaha, it was a mix of it. But my bangs behaved for a change. I may leave them out more. Rock my old look.

My sister's ex keeps harassing me. Hopefully that will stop. I also ended up going back to the mall to buy some more lesson plans, Pamu and Jhens didn't have time this weekend to go and buy them. They seriously owe me. I hate standing in the long lines during weekends, everyone here always puts buying things for the week until the afternoon to night on weekends. I decided to be helpful and buy them what they needed. I am in the city and neither of them are. I also bought one for Sam because, knowing her, she would have been too focused on her girl to have remembered to go and buy one.
I ran in to JC at the mall. She attack-hugged me. -smiles- Her mom was with her, and I was with my sister and cousin. So it was really a shock for them. Her mom knows me, and approves of me, since I am a responsible person.

Speaking of responsible, I haven't been able to get a hold of Ember. -frowns- She is seriously getting on my nerves. She begged me to help her out of the grave she dug herself, and now she didn't show up to school last week, and I am not helping out with it this time. I messaged her like crazy. She HAS a phone now, but she just won't reply. If she wants to continue her studies, she has a funny way of showing it. I am not helping her out of this mess. I have my hands full as it is.

I decided to give short story writing another try. Sondra offered to give it a look over when I feel up to letting someone read it. Now I just have to write it.

I had a weird dream. It has been on my mind, but it isn't bad. Nor it is good. Just...weird. Haha.

I should try and get back to my normal posting habits. I feel like I have abandoned this blog, again. How many times have I left this blog alone, and then come back to randomly start posting. Hahah. But at least I can write what I post here in my journal. Would make my life a whole lot easier. -nods-

It's weird. I didn't get to talk to him at all today. Only talked to him yesterday for a short time. It is just weird. I hope he is okay. I think he spoiled me greatly, with talking to me for hours long via weekends. -small smile- I just like talking to him. Oh well, hope he is well and I get to talk to him soon enough. 

No comments:

Post a Comment