Thursday, June 16, 2016

9:33 AM -Friday Morning (Skills Lab)


Trying to pass the time during this assembly.
It is boring.
At least I don't have to pay attention to the lectures going on. 

So yesterday, my class had "pre-elections" for the class officers. And there are two people who will be running for class rep. Jesalinne and I. She was the secobd highest with the votes. She got 5 votes. I got 32 votes. -frowns- I pleaded to the class to rethink it. I am tired of dealing with the LGU and the clinical instructors. But they feel more secure if it was me since I always made sure that everyone was informed properly and knew where to go or what to do. 
It made our class look good with the Dean and chairmen, unlike our other section who had problems with everything. Apparently I kept people united with my section.
They mean well, but I still don't want to do it. I want an easy life. Though they agreed to help out whenever I need them to help. So it isn't too bad. 
The whole class will be in it together. I wil just have to deal with the forms/paperwork and talking to the correct people. 
Guess they see something great in me.
I am glad that my last classes are with Sam. Hah. So it won't be 100%  boring.
I should start eating my meals properly. I skipped breakfast since I was so tired yesterday, I ended up waking up late today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment