Wednesday, June 29, 2016

9:10 PM - Wednesday Evening (home)



Stressful day, but easily unstressed.
Today I had to do the Operating Room Return Demonstration. I was the first one, thanks to my last name. I shall always be curse with being one of the first people to do things if done alphabetically. -laughs-
It went smoothly. I was complaining to Matt about it, since he was awake and messaged me first thing when I woke up. He had more faith in me knowing what I was doing than I was. I always have these freak outs whenever it deals with having to get a grade. I knew it was going to happen, so what did I do to calm my nerves?
I brought my purple collar with me, and felt for it whenever I had to think about what I was suppose to do next. I  know in the actual setting I won't be allowed to have it with me, but at least I was able to get through the grading part with it. I do know what I am doing. I should have more confidence in myself.

Afterwards, Yna and the others wanted to eat out. Because it was our first retdem of the year and we all did amazing at it. Ember ended up tagging along and she actually ate with us! About time too, she always says she feels like she isn't part of the group. -laughs-
After lunch I decided to treat everyone to cake. Why? Because I can, and it is something nice to do for them. After all they treated me to lunch. They were shocked. But I really like the cafe's cakes and teas. It was from a place called Sweet Home Cafe. It is a small cute area, and the staff is really sweet. So we ended up staying there studying for our afternoon retdem, and eating cake.
Hahah, what surprised everyone was even after eating, and eating sweets when I had my blood sugar taken, I was still really low. Which was quite a concern, so I had to go out and get something to boost my levels. My instructors had to ask them if I actually ate lunch or not because it was taken about an hour or so after eating, so it shouldn't have been so low. Averagely it should have bee 105-120 after eating, but I was 94. They didn't believe I actually had lunch and ate so much chocolate (Thanks to Jhens and her mom). So I had to get a mango float from the student worker in the office. -laughs- 

Today was just really nice. Went from stressful, to easy and fun. I forgot that I shouldn't sweat the little things and actually just enjoy what I am doing. I am there to learn and I shouldn't be too hard on myself if I don't get things right away.
Though I was also very sleepy since I pulled an all nighter, so I passed out when I got home.
I still have a slight headache, but I am going to sleep soon enough.
Sleep after I make sure I send my good morning message at the right time. -smiles- I miss him. I do hope he and I will talk soon. It has been a while.
I plan on finishing up the book tomorrow. Or Friday. Since after all Friday is no school. And I am pretty sure he finished the book without me. Darn actually having to be a student and tiring myself out. Hah. I will catch up quickly though!
Well, until tomorrow, since I am hoping I can get back to normally posting again. So far I have been doing pretty well with my posts. Yay me.

No comments:

Post a Comment