Thursday, June 16, 2016

12:04 PM - Thursday Noon (Hospital)



Resting at the university hospital. HNU medical hospital or something, it is out front of the school, and it allows people to connect to their wifi for free. I forgot my pocket wifi, and cellphone data is being a butt.
So far the day has been fine. Really tired since I didn't get any sleep last night. I want to go home and take a nap, but I am going to "man up" and get through the day. It is after all the first day of school. Though officially, it doesn't start until next week because of people switching classes and such. But I do want to see who the teachers/instructors are. So I now what I can and cannot get away with in class.
The first class I had today was the same teacher I had for So-An! She was shocked to see everyone in the class. -laughs- She wasn't prepared to be handling a nursing section again. Though there are also medtechs and other students, it is mostly my section in the class. Which allowed them to get a day off tomorrow morning since the Nursing students have an assembly in the morning.
The Dean wants to discuss what is new and whatnot with the policies of the school.
So tomorrow will be a boring, but easy day.
Today is easy so far. Just introductions to the subjects, what is expected of us, the norm. I just wish I wasn't so darn tired. 
During the morning classes, David kept me company. He kept making me laugh over the fact I would not mind being a walking library. Which happened because the teacher asked if anyone had a book/novel, not a notebook, on them, and everyone and I mean EVERYONE from my nursing section all turned and looked at me. It was as if they KNEW I had a reading book on me.
I brought along the Pillars of the Earth. I am re-reading it...again. Because I have a finished all the books I have at home, and I am now making another round through them to pass the time, at least until Monday back in the states/Tuesday here, so I can read that "You before me" book. Only book I currently own that I am not reading.
Hopefully he will actually inform me when to start else he may get ahead of me.
I have only a few more classes, but they are long classes. And they sound boring. And I am not looking forward to walking home at 8:30pm again. Not with all that has been going on here.
I am going to wrap this up, since Sam wants to go and get food before my next class, she doesn't have class until 2:30. Hopefully she will remember to actually show up to the class. It is a major class, so it is important that she shows up. Just because of attendance. That is the most important thing. More so since Sam's mom is our level head this year. She can't goof around like she has been. -laughs- Poor Sam though, her mom keeps calling her out and it makes Sam feel embarrassed about having her mom talk to the class in a friendly manner.
I love it! Her mom is so nice and easy to talk to.
Anyway, got to go and get some lunch with my lovely date girl today.

No comments:

Post a Comment