Wednesday, June 15, 2016

1:46 am - Thursday Morning


"L is for loser"


or is L for love?

-laughs-
This is just a fun photo. I cannot sleep at all this evening, though I have school tomorrow. The teachers rarely show up the first week of school, and tomorrow I will have only half a day. So I just want to head off to the weekend.

Yesterday I ran into Sam at the mall's bookstore. I was there picking up a book to read. I am just waiting for the "go a-head" from him to read it. Haven't even read the summary. I have a feeling I should so I can at least prep myself for whatever adventure the book will be taking me on.
It also better not be a waste of a six hundred and fifty-five pesos. Though it isn't a lot, I don't like wasting money on books that doesn't peak my interest.
After I read it, Sam wants to borrow it. I am sure I might never see it again if I agree to let her borrow. I haven't gotten any of the books I let others borrow back.-shakes head- I saw a few books I do want to get. Though I will wait until after I finish all the back to school shopping. Hah, just to make sure I don't over spend on books I have done a few months ago. Gotta chill out on the book spending. I am an addict towards books.

I yelled at a Nun yesterday. A 58 year old nun....I did not mean to. But she was pushing it with me. Wanting me to bother my mom while she was sleeping so she could get even more money from her. To which I had already explained my mom will be sending her money when she gets to it. Apparently she wanted to go home and didn't want to wait for my mom to send it, so my mom gave in, but she was still here. It was 4 days after her annoying my mom. And she decided to ask for more, I don't mind but it isn't my spot to just give since the money I currently hold is for something. So I ended up opening my big mouth. -sighs- I made a nun cry because I got annoyed. I didn't say anything bad. I just lectured her about how she is a guest and that I am not going to go out of my way for whatever she wants. I guess I could have been nicer while I lectured, but I didn't sleep that night and I was awake cleaning the wounds of my aunt, and forcing Yan to take medications because she had a bad cold. Stress these past two days. And she just got caught in the middle of it. So now...she is gone. I told my mom what happened, and she laughed and said to never mind it. I told Sara and she laughed saying I am going to hell. Funny coming from her since she doesn't believe in religion. Either way it isn't nice to make elderly cry and runaway. I am a bad hostess! -groans-

Sam may not attend class today. Or she will but not go to class. Since teachers tend not to show up. Haha, I may follow suit, don't know yet. I dislike attending my minors. I love my majors, but the minors bore me greatly. I am currently reading "The Red Queen". So I guess it will help pass the time. And the internet helps out a lot with that too. Hah. Hopefully I can catch someone up and online to help pass the time.

I miss him.
I want to spend more time talking to him.
Hope he is well and happy.

Gonna go and doodle.

No comments:

Post a Comment