Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Be Our Guest~


This is a movie I will not miss out on. 
Beauty and the Beast has always been my favorite Disney fairytale. So seeing them do a live action re-make of this...it makes me smile so happily. Though I personally don't see Emma Watson as Belle, I know it will still be worth a watch.
I cannot wait for the day it is out in theaters.


Jacob is safe and sound. I still cannot believe what happened in Orlando.
Sam didn't think I knew.
Nor did I realize how many of my friends are actually up there, around that area.
The two main ones worried me the most.
Jacob and Abdon. Thank goodness they are both safe and sound.
Though I do not talk to them as much as I use to, I would hate to think anything bad happening to them.
More so with Abdon.
He was my best friend from middle school. Our love-hate relationship started out when he was introduced to me as Chrystyna's boyfriend. I have no idea why I had an instant dislike towards him. Maybe the thought of my best friend (Chrystyna) being shared with someone at the time ticked me off.
So we were constantly fighting, always throwing nasty words, making sure to bring hell to each other no matter what.
Only reason we talked was due to the fact he was dating my friend back then. Until we became close after talking about grandfathers. I don't remember what we said back then. But I do know that was the topic that changed us. -smiles- We were close for so long after that. He ended up being dumped by Chrystyna. She was flirting with other guys or trying too? I am not sure, after Abdon and I started getting along, I drifted away from her, maybe she wasn't happy that he and I got along so well. We were basically always together. Though he was in class B and I was in class D as well as the G.E.M. program. So hanging with him was pretty hard during class time since he was in the slower learning classes while I was in the tougher ones. Though to this day I have no idea why I was put in the stupid program. I know I never turned in the stupid forms, I shredded it because I knew I would be put in the nerd classes, and being in the same school as my sister all I wanted to do was fit in. Hah, sadly I still ended up in those classes.
Anyways, in our first year of high school, we did go to the same school. Coconut Creek high. He and I ended up in one class together. A science class. But that was by chance. -laughs- My class only had 6 students while his class only had 8 students. So my teacher gave us up to his teacher. Which I was really happy about. I mean he was my best friend. Every day, for half a school year, he and I would always pair up, make jokes, eat lunch together. When I was cold, he'd give me his jacket. Which I found out later it was his older brother's. -laughs- I had his older brother in my math class. Talk about awkward when the older brother has to ask his younger brother's friend for help in math.
Everyone use to talk about him and I getting together, and how we were cute together. He would often hug me from behind and stay there if we were standing. He gave me his bracelet, if I got pissed off at him he'd let me hold onto his wallet. (I don't know why. He just did?) 
Then I moved.
We talked every day, we saw each other whenever we could.
But to him, it wasn't the same.
He felt lonely and closed in.
Why?
Was it because he wanted to be with me?
Nope. -smiles- He didn't know how to come out to anyone but me. So me not being in school with him made him feel like an outcast. Though he did get over it sometime during second year.
He opened up to me during freshmen year of high school. When he thought one of our classmates in science was hot. -laughs- Were we flirting? Nah, he and I acted like family, and the hugging was due only because I was much shorter than him and he liked hugging people but felt weird to hug others. So it was more or less nothing.
We acted like brother and sister. His younger sister adored me, and his older brother teased me as if I was related to them.
He and I did drift. Though we keep tabs on each other, he has been openly gay for a long time now, and everyone has been supporting him, though he messages me every once in a while to see how I am. Or to try and get me to talk to a friend of his. Hahah. No thanks. I know most of his friends already, and the type of people he befriends. 
I am just glad he is safe.

So Jacob? 
I met him during a silent dinner during high school. -smiles- I was interested in the way he looked.
I knew he was gay the moment he and I actually talked more than table chatter. He wanted to add me to facebook, and I let him. We talked and became good friends for a while. But going to different schools, running in very different type of crowds made it hard to keep in touch, even though he lived literally 20 minutes away. -laughs- But he'd hit me up with some music he thought was interesting and I would toss some back to him. 
He also works at Pulse.
Was suppose to do an overnight shift, but didn't.
I am glad he didn't. I am happy he is safe.
Though he gave everyone a good scare. When I found out he was alive and well, and was only outside of the club to find out if his friends that were inside were alive, I cried. I cried hard. He worried everyone that something happened to him. No one was able to get a hold of him until he posted on facebook that he was fine. If I was there I'd give him a long lecture about it. But him being a live is all that is important.

Yes...this post goes from Beauty and the Beast to my two gay friends. 
I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment