Wednesday, June 15, 2016

The Scarecrow and the Queen


I am the Senpai! 

Hahahah, so I originally was going to doodle something more serious, but thanks to my friend messaging me to see how things were, his girlfriend wanted to talk with me but she didn't have her phone, so she used his and it became a three person conversation. 
Crystal kept making fun of her boyfriend's relationship with me. I make him call me "Queen" and I poke around calling him my scarecrow butler. -laughs- 
Which lead to her saying I was his "senpai" since I am older than him and graduated before he did. And I went along with it, safe to say HE wasn't happy at all. -laughs- Can't blame him. To have me as his senpai would be awful in general. Crystal asked me to doodle something I would do as a senpai, and thus this came about! Hahaha. 
Doodle of the evening. Fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment