Wednesday, June 1, 2016

12:00 Noon - Wednesday Afternoon (Home)



Yesterday I returned back from Duero.
My mom leaves this Friday. We were suppose to be back Sunday, but thanks to my uncle getting into a drunken brawl, we had to push off coming back so we can sort things out.
I took a lot more photos, but they are on my camera, these are from my cellphone.
As much as I love it there, the signal is a turn off for me.
No matter where I go, the signal flakes out on me, making it hard to keep in touch with anyone. It was to the point my dad freaked out because I told him we'd be home on Sunday, but we didn't. So he got all worried on us.
I also sprained my left ankle, thanks to mountain climbing with my cousins late at night. They wanted to go to my aunt's place, which is far into the mountain, so I tagged along, not such a good idea since I am not use to the terrain like that are. But it worked out well enough.
I wanted to go cliff diving/jumping, but I decided against it. Knowing me, I would end up getting badly hurt. So instead, I went and jumped off the boat shaped rock with my cousins. It is something my family, and others do during fiestas/birthdays/gatherings of all sorts.
My cousins do it when all the 1st degree cousins are present. Kind of a small gathering within the family.
It was fun. Not going to lie, but the whole time, all I wanted to do was talk to him.
That was all I wanted. I kept sending him messages, hopefully he received them. 
I am still sending him messages.
Though he is no longer logged in, I send him messages anyways. Because I really do want to talk to him. I miss having his attention.

I enrolled into my third year today. But sadly, couldn't enroll into any of my classes. -sighs- They haven't decided if we will be reshuffled, or if we will stay in the same section.
I think they have given up on us, because doesn't matter which section they put us, it won't make a difference.
I want to keep in the section I am in, solely do to the fact I know the names of everyone, and I don't have to remember new ones. I know a few from the other section. I am really bad with names. I usually give them nicknames until I can actually remember.
Also, I can rely on my section more. 

Ahhh......I want to talk to him. I really do. I miss him so much!
I am sick, and my cousins keep poking fun that I am love sick over him.
They don't know who, but they know it is someone I am constantly messaging and smiling randomly at my phone. -shyly smiles- I miss him. Hopefully I get to talk to him soon.









No comments:

Post a Comment