Monday, June 18, 2012

True Until The End of Time

Jen. She is one of the last few true friends, no, best friend I made at Monarch High School. We met each other through my friend Matt. They were dating each other and since I was his best friend at the time, he introduced us. After sometime we became friends on facebook. (Yes, eventually we added each other but she ended up getting rid of hers)We had our first conversation on there. We were talking about paints and then smoking in the airport, and other things. After a while we didn't talk. But in my senior year of school, I found out we were put in the same first hour and second hour. She made sure I had a good time in class, and we hit it off. We realized that we are good friends, and our views are a little alike. Even though we don't always see eye to eye, she and I would never put our friendship to danger. The one thing I love about her is that she stands up for what she feels is right. She'd stand up for her friends, with no question asked she'd come to their defense. She came to mine back in ART class. A girl was talking bad about me, and Jen came to defend me. Even though I didn't know until she told me, she always said the things I wasn't ready to say, always made sure I didn't get myself in trouble. If I never met her a lot of my life wouldn't have happened. And that wouldn't make me who I am today. In the short time I have known her, Jen is someone I can trust fully no matter hat is going on. She is the kind of person I am proud to call a friend, and no matter what happens in the future, I know she and I will stay in touch. After all, she's one of my best friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment