Monday, June 25, 2012

Good or Bad?


So I recently got rejected...well not really. -laughs- In a way yes, but also no considering I didn't ask him out. I only confessed. One of the hardest thing to do is love someone who is actually right for you, and be told that nothing can happen. As well as being told that you are loved by the person as well. I'm ever so happy to know my crush loves me, but I am upset knowing that we can't be a couple. But I'm more than happy about being his friend. I told my friend Jen about it. I tell Jen everything. Oh well, oh a happier note I have been a bit bored and trying to draw again. But my hand hurts sometimes. -laughs- A few nights ago I was singing to Jen off key. I can always count on her whenever times got tough. -smiles- She is the best. As far as what the picture is about, it's me. Gotta love taking self photos. -laughs- I've been told I'm very photogenic. And I believe most of the time I am. But I do take bad photos. I love taking photos of myself. Depending on my mood depends on how I am. Even though things has been rough...I've been doing well. So since I cannot seem to sleep at this moment, I think a beautiful someone has to go and clean the place up. My parents aren't home, and everyone is sleeping at this time. So got to go some housework. I'd make the perfect wife. -laughs- Gotta love life. :3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment