Saturday, June 23, 2012

Hair


Hair. It comes in all different colors, styles, and we can easily change it as we wish. But why exactly do we feel the need to do that? Our hair is part of who we are. Yes I think that having different colors is cool, that we can always regrow it back to normal. But I think we should be proud of our hair. At least treat it with more care. I usually straighten my hair out so I wouldn't have to deal with my wavy/curly hair. But the more and more I look at my hair now I love how it has it's own personality. Yes I think my hair has it's own personality. It should. Think about it, your hair can choose to work with you, or just plain keep itself the way it wants to. Yes you can always fix it with spray, and flat irons, curlers, the works. But that fries your hair and kills it. So now your hair is dead, along with the personality. I think we should try and take better care of what we have now, so we don't regret it in the future. But, I love dreaming of coloring my hair different colors. And hopefully one day I do. But I'll always take those extra steps in taking care of it so it doesn't die and look like a hot mess. ;)

1 comment: