Monday, June 18, 2012

The Best of Friends.



Throughout all the time I've been in preschool to High school I been moving around. Even now, I move around. But I have made friends with really amazing people. There are a few people I have to thank for giving me the time of my life. One girl is my friend Nadia, she meet me when I was the shy, awkward new kid in freshman year, starting at the school a few months late, and having no friends, and always being switched out of classes due to my grade and classes I had to take and what was left. I owe her so much. We met in Keyboard I class, and I was drawing in my sketchbook. I was too scared to try and make friends, since I didn't want to change schools, and everyone already made groups that looked like they wouldn't welcome me. But Nadia came to me and started talking, asking what I liked. We later soon found out that we had many things in common. Since that day, she and I became best friends. She always looked out for me, keeping me from making any mistakes that would hurt me, and always keeping my head held high whenever I felt down. She knew me better than I knew myself. Even now, if I ever needed her, she had my back. Always worrying and making me giggle. I wouldn't trade her for the world. She was my first friend in high school, and my friend friend for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment