Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Log and Update

Just wanted to say that I worked out for 5 minutes this morning, and will do another 10 minutes tonight. (yes I know I should be working out more, but I have to go slowly before I work out like I am suppose to) Further more, I started an drawing again after 8 months of none, and it's turning out really well so far. I'll make sure to post it once I get a chance. Other than that I couldn't go on my run because it is wet, it's been raining raining raining but now it has cleared up so now I'm going to wait for the ground to dry up and the sun to shine a little lower in the sky before I venture out and get some fresh air. At least I hope I can today, weather looks horrible. Time to eat something, didn't eat anything at all today and it's almost 2 in the afternoon. Heheh, got to eat a very late breakfast/early lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment