Wednesday, June 20, 2012

A New Change

For a few years my mother has been riding me about changing my life style. Through those years, I have been thinking about doing the things she said I should do. So now I am going to take the horns and start pushing it. I plan on actually working out more. Starting today, considering it's already a new day, I'm going to work out and eat healthier. I'm not going to go to a gym, don't have enough money to do that, but I'm going to go for short runs, jogging, and walking around my neighborhood early morning. Even though I been wanting to do this for years, but I couldn't do it because I couldn't, and still can't, stand the opinions from my mother. I love her dearly but she makes my life harder. All the time, before I even gained weight, she'd call me fat and put me down because I wasn't the same weight size as my older sister, that's when it all got out of control. She started doing it too much saying I wouldn't look good in anything pretty. So I let myself get bigger and bigger. I don't regret it. I am proud of the way I look, I found amazing friends who are worth the world and more to me, I have done things I wouldn't believe, and have had amazing experiences that I am happy to have. But now life is changing, and so should I. A little anyways. I am going to change my look a little. Show my mom that I can be more than she thinks I can be. Over all, every now and then I'm going to be posting both a story, and a log about how I am doing with this change in life. -smiles- I hope...no, I know I can do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment