Saturday, June 23, 2012

Found My WebCam


Talking to Jen tonight. <3 I love spending the night talking away with her. Even if I end up feeling tired the next day I love talking to this girl. She bring out the RAWR in me. -laughs- So while talking to this amazing person, I have lately found my webcam, which means I can post pictures. Woots, woots! The first picture is me. No surprise there. I shall be posting MANY pictures of me. -giggles- Of course not of the same thing. Just when I take good ones. So this picture actually means something to me. Just the day before I was talking to not just Jen, but also another important person. My first love. Yes, an ex that remains forever my best guy friend. I still madly love him, so whenever I think about him my head spins and my heart pounds. I wouldn't know what to do with myself. At least I have Jen to support on. She understands the situation between him and I. And I will ALWAYS remember...I'm a sexy beast. -laughs- And I'll remember to make more posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment