Friday, June 29, 2012

1800s Jewelry

So I was going through my jewelry and my mom was going through hers as well, I didn't realize how much I have and I never wore them at all. Or I had worn them only for a short term. So being me, I spotted my great grandma's white gold necklace, brooch and earrings. The brooch is pure sapphire stones. And the necklace contains blue zircon, and the earrings is diamonds. -smiles- From the 1800s my great grandpa had these custom made these in Switzerland. So 212 years old and still looking amazing. I wanted to take a moment and praise the artwork from back in the day. I'm happy that my mom will entrust me to wear the necklace for a while as I take pride in it. -smiles- I am also glad that I am able to continue to preserve what was left from my great grandparents for a while longer. And I hope that it'll stay in the Ammons family.

No comments:

Post a Comment