Thursday, September 26, 2013

Time for an update.

So I have had a lot of time to blog, but haven't been in the actual mood. I just been thinking of things, mainly of some people. People who are important to me. One of those people, I am scared for. He is in the hospital, and at this moment, we aren't sure if he will be okay or not.
I'm praying he will be.

Anyways, two days ago, I been teaching my younger sister and her friends the "cup song". They wanted to know so they can perform it during this thing they were having at Barnes and Nobles. It was a school gathering, and everyone wore pajamas. They performed it today, with me as their instructor. It was fun. I remember learning how to do the thing from Zoom. I had completely forgotten all about it, until I watched D.J Tanner and Stephanie Tanner on Full House doing it and then Michelle wanting to know. -laughs- Oh the memories. 
The fun part was teaching the girls. Since I was able to just watch a video of that girl from Pitch Perfect sing it, I was able to do it. Thank goodness for good memory! The girls didn't catch on at first. One was so use to doing it with her hands, she kept forgetting to pick up the cup. -giggles- It was just so cute watching them learn and then the fact I got to do it with them made me really happy.

Monday, my sister Sara, came over to check up on my cat. I had called her that morning telling her my worry about her. (Sorry about what I will be saying if you can't stand gross like stuff) My cat has round worm, and is taking medicine for it. But Monday morning, while she went to the bathroom, I noticed a long worm, as I get the paper towel to put it out of her, it slowly went back in her butt. Freaking out, I had called my sister, and she told me that's find, the worm will die from the medication. 
Though, she knows how our parents are, she decided to come by as soon as she got off work, and she brought along two dewormers, and showed me how to give it to my cat, along with some more medicine for my cat. -smiles- I love how she goes out of the way to help me care for my cat, that way our parents won't complain about her, and I can keep her around a bit longer.

On that note, last week this important guy went to the hospital. His name is Ed. I am not sure about his age, but he is pretty old. His wife Shirley is one of my mom's close friends. I heard the news over the weekend, I'm not fully sure how long he has been in there, but I know it was at least two or more days before Saturday. 
Why do I worry greatly about him? Well, it has to do with the fact, he's like a second father to me, and sometimes a grandpa. He and his wife has always been there for Sara and I. Always taking us out whenever our parents were busy. They would invite us to holidays at their place, and they would remember to give us gifts. -smiles- Small but very meaningful. Both of them mean a lot to me. 
As far as I know, he is stable, but he isn't doing too well. I had already lost my great uncle back at the end of July, and another close family friend earlier this month. The thought of losing another person dear to me makes me feel awful. 
I'll just keep him in my prayers in my heart and hope for the best.
If not, Shirley is already getting her mental mind ready for the worse. Let's just hope it doesn't happen anytime soon.

Until next time Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment