Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Good Morning!

















I've been awake all night long again. Can't say I don't look good without sleep. -laughs- I been thinking so much about the past. All kinds of relationships ended, so many people I lost touch with. Yesterday, I ended up talking to an old friend of mine. I've known him since middle school, and considering I've moved around so much, it's amazing I was able to keep in touch with him. Granted we use to be closer during my high school years, now I regret not putting in the time to talk, or see him despite the distance. I missed his mother dying, his graduation, his older brother's graduation (not that I care much about him.), even his sister's birthdays. -sighs- Every moment I use to share with him, it disappeared during my 11th grade. 

Jen, a girl who I was able to stay friends with for a year out of high school, even moving overseas, and coming back, she and I use to skype all the time, even sung with each other. In fact, she was the reason why this one blog stayed being so long, she brought the best out in me. -laughs- She and I would fantasize about what our weddings would be like, me moving overseas in Denmark with her after we finished schooling. Even talked about boys. But somehow she and I drifted apart. It's sad to think that being so close with someone, it could just quickly disappear over time, despite it being a short time since I last talked to her, it's been a longer time since we shared moments with one another.

Though some friendships last. Like my darling Sondra. She and I been friends all of high school, until now. -smiles- She knows my secrets, and accepts me and my flaws. I still joke around, and she'll tell me her problems, even though I was only able to see her once since I gotten back, but still. She and I always talks and makes time for each other online.

My best friends Nadia and Nicole, they always find a way to keep in touch with me. My email gets spammed if my cell phone gets disconnected, when I am overseas. They always keep me in the loop no matter the distance. I am hoping that in the winter time, I can go up to see them again. -smiles- It'll be their Christmas Gift if I go up. I know they'd be thrilled to see me once more.

All in all, last night was an interesting night for me. Thinking of the important people in my life, the ones who came, and the ones who have left. But all have a special spot. -smiles- 
Well, until next time, Ciao! 

No comments:

Post a Comment