Tuesday, September 17, 2013

S.C.M-R

It's been a while since my last post on here. -laughs- I'm a failure as a blogger, but I'm here to turn things around. -cough-Friend Tristian is making me update it-cough-
So what is "S.C.M-R"? Well that my sisters' and mine first initial. Sara, Christina, Mary-Rose. 
I don't think I ever once posted a picture of the three of us, or of them at all. Well let's see what I can say about them:
Sara, (the one in the red shirt) is my older sister, she's 22 next year in March she will be 23 years old. -smiles- She is a brat. A spoiled one, with anger management problems. -laughs- She easily throws a fit, but pretty harmless unless she goes into one of her episodes. She was diagnosed with psychosis this year, and now on medication. I am glad, because she's been less stressed and haven't picked fights with people. Nor has she tried and killed herself. She's the only person who I can do stupid stuff with and not worry about what people think, from tying a scooter to a bike with a rope to having shopping cart races in the store. She knows all my secrets and worries. It might seem like we get along, but it wasn't like that all the time. She was a horrible older sister. We wouldn't talk, and all we'd do was fight each other the moment we saw one another. It was a horrible time. She won every fight, and just bullied me, she  knows it was because I can't stand the thought of actually hurting someone on purpose. We started to develop a sister bond when she became 18 years old. And I must say, despite the fighting and hatred from when we were younger, I think that she was just lovely both then and now. So many funny memories because of her. I'm very happy she survived her ovarian cancer.
Now, the little sister,(the one in the middle being squished) is Mary-Rose. She's 10 years and 2 days younger than me. -laughs- She was born December 10th, and I was born December 8th. She is like the average preteen, being 11 she thinks sometimes she should be able to do anything, but at the same time she listens because she knows I don't play games with her if it means she'll end up a disrespectful child. She's just like Sara, the way she looks and acts. Because she was born near my birthday, my parents put me in charge of watching her and making sure she is brought up properly. Back then, being 10 years old, I thought that was unfair, but now....I still think it's unfair. -laughs- I was robbed of my teens because of her. Not able to go out and do stuff with friends because my parents would work and I had to watch after my little sister. But I must say, despite it not being fair. I love her so darn much. And I am very thankful I had the chance to take care of my sister. If I didn't who knows what kind of person I'd be like. 

So, now I have properly introduced my lovely sisters. I hope you all have a wonderful day.
Until next time, ciao. 



No comments:

Post a Comment