Saturday, September 28, 2013

Horrible News


This picture is of my mom and Uncle Ed, he is not related to me, he is the person who is in the hospital.(read past posts)

So this evening, my mother came home from Shirley's place, she had gone to the hospital without me, and she updated me on what happened.
Apparently, today he has been revived twice, his heart rate is very low, and goes up and down often. Since he been in the hospital he was shocked about twenty times. -sighs- This is not good news. His kidneys are starting to decline more and more, and the nurse said she'd be amazed if Ed survives the night. I hope he does. He is a great guy. I wish I had taken a picture with him. All the pictures I have of him, he is with one of my other sisters, my mom or my dad. I am usually the one taking the pictures.
It breaks my heart knowing he can't breath on his own, he is has became very delusional the past few days. I hope he lasts a bit longer, his children haven't been down here to see him yet. 
The last thing he should be able to see is his loving wife and the kids he had from his first marriage. -sad face- I hope he'll get the chance to.

Now, that I am sad, I shall just watch some stuff on netflix.
Until next time, Ciao~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment