Friday, September 27, 2013

Funny Faces

So, lately, I been feeling down. Which isn't normal for me. So why the sudden bad feelings? I am not too sure. Maybe it's my dreams I been having this whole week. -laughs- It wasn't that great of a dream, left me with an empty feeling and a sinking stomach.

Anyways, so what do I do? I make funny faces to cheer me up. 
People do all sort of things to cheer themselves up. So what are a few of mine? 
There's a lot.



To beginning, I love taking my camera and snapping away at my face, and attempt to make some faces. 
Of course it doesn't always work the way I want. I am not too gifted in making funny faces. These are just about the best I can do. -sighs- I wish I knew how to make some better ones.

Another thing that cheers me up greatly, is writing. I love writing. Short stories are the best. You can create a world of your own, and make anything happen. You're the creature.

Drawing helps as well. But what do I draw? Hm, I have been thinking that myself. I have a list of people asking for chibis, eventually my facebook friend's list will be full of my artwork. -laughs- I might get to it soon.

Styling my hair. It's a girly habit of mine. But I love putting my hair in different styles. It's fun and the focus I use distracts me from whatever is worrying me.
Along with nail art. Which I haven't done in about a month. My nails are NAKED! -laughs- It'll stay that way until I find some newer polish I like. 

Well, that's all I have to say for now.
Until next time, Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment