Monday, September 30, 2013

A House of Cards



So I decided this morning, while I was waiting to wake my sister to get ready for school, to make a house of cards. This was the best I can do. -laughs- I miss doing this with my cousins back in the Philippines. Then playing "Monkey Monkey" with them. It's a card game. Heh, I think I became attached to my cousins. 

So today I found out my friend Sondra was hurt by a guy she never thought would hurt her. -sighs- I wish he knew that she does love him, the same way he does. I do wish she wouldn't listen to her mom so much, he could have been the one, more so if both of them felt such love. 
He hurt her because he couldn't handle talking to her without having feelings more than a friend. But I think he could have been a bit nicer to her about his leaving. Not treat her like an idiot. Seriously. No need to be childish over stuff. 

So an update on Uncle Ed, don't know how he is doing. I couldn't see him much today. When I went there, he was sleeping and seem fine, and no one told me anything, so after a few minutes I hugged Atie Shirley and got back to doing my errands.

My cousin, Neil, came over. We pick her up on her day off. So she won't be stuck at her live in job. And since she doesn't have a car, nor does she know how to drive, she would have to use the bus, but she isn't sure about how to get from their place to ours just yet. So we picked her up. She is always a sweet thing to be around. She is like a little dollie. I love going out to clothes stores and picking outfits she could try on. Too bad she had  to go back to work in the evening. But it was nice while she was here.

Until next time, Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment